Looking for a Kitchen and Bath Design?
Our mission is “Satisfaction by design.” With our 15 step process we can guide you through your renovation in an organized and effective way.
Want to take the stress out of your remodel?
As a designer with kitchen and bath renovation experience, I will help you make the decisions that allow your new space to function and look beautiful.
The kitchen and bath are the two most valued, and complex areas in any home. This is why you need to get it right. You want to trust a team who has experience with planning, designing and implementing your project. It’s important to have a team who cares how you live. Some of the questions we ask are: Who does the cooking? what features are important? how much storage do you need? what is your style? and much more. Your Space is important to us, we consider you and your family’s needs every step of the way!
Why choose KSN Professional Rendering and Design?
- Our expertise embraces Kitchen and Bathroom design/ build projects. We Interior Plan residential homes and vacation properties. Our areas include Durham region, Clarington and Kawartha lakes.
- Preparation of interior plans including floor plans, elevations, 3D renderings and technical drawings for millwork and design/ build project management.
- Selection of Materials: cabinets, countertops, appliances, fixtures, finishes, accessories, artwork and architectural treatments.
- Provision of Contractors and guidance with permits within the scope of the project.
Consultation $295.00 + HST
Our interior design services begin with an in-home design consultation. This is where we take the time to get acquainted with you. Therefore determining your needs and desires for your project. The initial in-home consultation meeting lasts for up to two hours. We will take a tour of the spaces to be renovated and discuss vision, budget, timelines and expectations. At this time we will make recommendations for improving the space. This is a working appointment where we provide you with valuable information, tips, advice and resources. By the end of the consultation you will have a solid direction for your design project.
Research, Design and Presentation (RDP) Flat Fee
Are you looking to have someone put the whole plan together for you? Do you have the time to source the product and trades? Or, do you have your own trades, but need a plan for them to execute?
Then this package is for you!
The RDP package is based on the information and collaboration attained during the initial consultation. Upon approval of the RDP phase, we will meet all trade partners and contractors on-site. Here, we will measure and assess your project based on the scope of work. This will allow us to present you with accurate information at the design presentation. We will then meet again in a few weeks for the Design Presentation for the entire project. This Design Presentation is where we illustrate our full design plan and solutions for your home, along with the budget breakdown.
From there, the following package is put together:
- Inspirational pictures
- Detailed outline of the scope of work
- Product selection of Cabinets, flooring, counter tops, colour selection, etc.
- Technical and 3D drawings
- Trade selection (if needed) and quotes
- A budget based on the scope of work
- A Timeline based on the scope of work
At the end of the Design presentation, the client will have a defined plan to begin the renovation. Making you one step closer to creating the space of your dreams!
Project Management Phase
Would you prefer a turn key service? Would you like the work and mess done for you?
Or, would you feel more comfortable making decisions with guidance from someone with experience?
Consider this package…
An overview of the project management phase includes but is not limited to the following:
- Execution of plan established in the RDP phase
- Order placement with an assessment of delivery and lead times
- Budget and progress review through out the project
- Scheduling of the initiation of construction and renovation
- Periodic visits to site
- Cateloging and management of invoices and payments
- Installation period and orders received
- Furniture Installation and styling
- Client reveal
- Deficiencies identified and resolved
- Project completion!!!!
Whatever the service you need, we are here to help. We want to relieve the anxiety and stress of a major renovation. So call us today and book your consultation.